By Kim Cooper | November 20, 2012
In This Show Steve and I Discuss;
1. Parent who compete for your kids’ affection and try and get them to side against you.
2. Grandparents who ignore their grandkid’s special dietary needs.
3. In-laws who take over.
4. Parents or in-laws who knock you off balance by tempting you with the wrong food or drink.
5. Parents and in-laws who set a bad example for their kids and grandkids.
1. Join in family activities and don’t hide off on your own.
2. Plan ahead, practice and prepare.
3. Control the environment.
4. Try and have supportive friends and family on hand.
5. Don’t get involved in talking about people behind their back.
6. Don’t get involved in arguments.
7. Be ready to walk away and self soothe if they get mad or
Please see our Thanksgiving special here;
Preparation and practice makes perfect; so please start today working on the exercises we have put together and don’t let the festive season get you down!